What I Do
- Practicing the safe handling of firearms at home, at the range, and at points in between.
- Enthusiastically poking holes in paper as often as feasible and regularly dry-firing at home.
- Certified USCCA Range Safety Officer.
- Certified to teach the Liberal Gun Club’s Introduction to Range Safety & Shooting and Firearm Familiarization courses.
- Successfully completed the following courses:
- Dipping toes into the world of IDPA matches.
- Dues-paying member of:
- Aspiring to improve; safety first, safety always.
What I Wrote